Will bring back life in to The Battle for Middle Earth 1
|Welcome Guest ( Log In / Register )|
Quick ListsTop Rated
Register and log in to move these advertisements down
Special Extended Edition
Features in SHORT for BETA III (see PDF on site for complete info)
>>> NOTE (25/9): NEW VERSION FOR BETA 4.7 WILL BE ADDED ASAP <<<
in no particular order...
- MAJOR re-balancing of ENTIRE game, to ad "realism"!!!
Health - Armor - Damage : all balanced!
Stronger buildings and fortresses. Higher health and armor for some and higher damage for others. Balrog, Mumakils, Dragons and other major monsters are now MUCH stronger! Siege equipment tougher and much more useful!
- Very strong and expensive fortresses, stronger walls!
- Focus on defence rather that offence, to give time for
strategic planning, and offensive action LATER in game!
- Longer building times = NO MORE RUSH TACTICS!!!
- Reskins of ALL units in game to look more "real", for ex;
New Gondor skins with better detail and metal look,
New Rohan skins with leather and versatility,
New dwarven skins with leather and metal,
New uruk skins with rust and dirt,
- No more insanely ugly faction colors! :p
- Rohan mini faction added to Men of the West!
- New heroes
9 NazgÃ»ls, Gothmog with Warg, Ugluk, Galadriel, Celeborn, Frodo, Sam, Merry and Pippin!
- New units
LÃ³rien Warriors, Noldor Warriors, Rohan Peasants, Rohan Archers, Dwarven Berserkers, Uruk Elite, Uruk Scouts, Mordor Pikemen...
- Hobbits recruitable from new Hobbit House for Elves
Hobbit heroes can ride Treebeard & throw rocks!
- Ents can make themselves invisible while standing still in a forest or close to a tree!
- New powers for NazgÃ»ls and The Witch-king!
They now go by foot, horse or Fellbeast and Witch-king can use his burning sword like in the movie RotK! ;)
- Every faction has got an air unit
(Eagles, Fellbeasts or Dragons) for spectacular air fights!
- Heroes, monsters and some units have auto healing!
- Better AI
For example; they now build structures and towers close and all around their fortress to defend it!
- Polished ToolTips for better descriptions of units and powers as well as added "movie feeling"
These are just a few examples of the major features of this mod!
Please read ALL about this mod in the PDF on the site
Links / Downloads
Railman - Friday July 6, 2012 - 8:55
DÃƒÂ»nedaincapitain - Friday September 2, 2011 - 6:58
Do you need any help with this mod? i can test and give advices but thats pretty much it.
AndraK - Sunday November 28, 2010 - 0:29
"Dont Let The Flame Die Out!"
BigBrainiac - Tuesday November 23, 2010 - 17:44
If this mod dies, many T3A members will too.
ageofwar - Sunday November 21, 2010 - 15:59
hey im having somne troubles installing do you have a vid on it i watched one but it was in swedish
AndraK - Saturday July 24, 2010 - 19:59
This S.E.E mod looks awesome im just wondering when 4.7 will be available.
NazgÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â»l (Team Chamber Member) - Monday January 25, 2010 - 18:19
Use the support forums...
The Frozen Sun - Sunday January 24, 2010 - 16:20
Hey, about five minutes into each game, all of my units and buildings die. What's wrong?
Isillme - Sunday January 17, 2010 - 18:38
this absolutley hot, it totally tunrs me on!!! nice mod *///*
Boromir - Monday January 4, 2010 - 12:08
Awesome mod!Play it all the time with my friend.Excellent work Nazgul and the whole S.E.E. team!
"One site to rule them all, one site to find them,
© All Rights Reserved Eric Edwards ©2013.